Move your practice forward or get left behind.
Innovate your practice or become obsolete.
But where do you start?
Gain proven strategies that will help you improve your practice. Give your practice the unfair advantage when you become an elite member of Rose DeNaro Business & Life Coaching today!
I have designed this program for optical business owners based on the current market place issues, questions and feedback from the industry. As we know, an optical business is unique in that has patients and customers that we have to mesh together to create a successful business.
The optician or optometrist has a linear, logical approach to their profession. They, and rightly so, are concerned with the eye exam, Rx, measurements, and edging of the lenses which will result in a well-developed product. According to Daniel Pink in his book “Living on the Right Side of the Brain,” all of those things come from the left side of the brain. He states that it is rare and takes a lot of conscious effort to exercise the full use of both sides of the brain. The creative, non-linear people predominately use the right side of the brain and excel in the marketing, selling, and creative artistic abilities of merchandising.
These qualities are necessary to take the well-developed products to closing a sale, to bring in new customers, to keep loyal customers, and engage employees as powerful team players. The combination of the two makes for a powerful and distinctive optical practice in today’s market place. It was through my own experiences in my optical practice, that I saw first-hand how this partnership was not only effective, but necessary to succeed, flourish, and has triumphed over the test of time to sustainability.
Today, the implementation of these strategies holds even truer as competitors are a click away and the market place is changing quickly. Businesses need to have a winning formula and this is yours!
Optical Practice Lessons
- What is Unique about your Practice?
- Marketing & how you convey your UCD
- Importance of UCD & your Patients
1 Day Business Plan
A business plan is a tool for you to explore alternative paths to achieving your goals.
- Do I need a business plan?
- What are the key elements of a plan?
- How do I identify who are most likely to become my customers?
Brand Development & Marketing
- Why & how to use Branding?
- The difference in tactical and strategic marketing
- How to best target your ideal customer
Management & Leadership
- How to create a culture
- Development of quality relationships
- Communicating your business
- How to motivate your staff
- Your staff interactions with customers
- Creating a culture of excellence
Time Management Tools
- How to use your time more effectively
- Keeping a schedule
- Balancing Life
- Identifying your values
- How your values tie into your business model
- Using your values to grow your brand
- How to clarify your values
- How to align your values with your vision
- Clarity leads to commitment